13.6.11

Pond's Will Set Your Head On Fire*

So I was checking to see if any of my old friends had gotten married and/or pregnant lately nonchalantly logging onto Facebook and this little baby comes up:


Miss Joni could totally pass for a Pond's model.


Is it just me or does that look like a flaming skull to you too? A fiery (if somewhat pink), black-leather-clad spirit of vengeance kinda like...


It's me Johnny Blaze! I can walk in both worlds and am not bothered by the smell of burnt hair. (Photo from Collider)


Here's the side-by-side comparison.


"Both worlds" meaning the both the personal care aisle AND the depths of hell. (Ponds photo source. Ghost Rider photo source.)


Definitely a match made in hellfire.


Perhaps this is a subliminal hint to get weirdos like me to "whiten" my non-flawless skin. So in case I bump into any other comic book fans in the personal care aisle, let's just all make a deal. I'll avoid your eyes and you avoid mine so we can all pretend this never happened, m'kay? 'Kay. 


--------------------------


*No, not really. This is a joke. You'll need a pact-with-the-devil-gone-wrong to get your skull to blaze like that. Also, the people at Unilever Philippines are actually hella awesome and I wouldn't want them to be pissed at me. Cos they all probably have super powers.

No comments: